Thursday, November 3, 2011

Free Choice Blog! Facebook Feud Article

Hello! I have just read an interesting article that has even more assured me on my decision of deleting my Facebook. Recently there was a 30 year old female, Jennifer Harris, who was arrested in Iowa for setting her neighbor's house on fire. The  fugitive's motive was because she was "de friended" by her neighbor on Facebook. This feud began over a fight between Harris and her neighbor about a party invitation. This fight then led the neighbor to deleting Harris from her friends' list on Facebook. This article was highly disturbing. A fight on Facebook led to one individual burning down a former friend's house. My personal opinions of Facebook are not very high. I believe Facebook is a waste of time and over consumes many individuals in the world. This social site "takes over" individuals and in some ways consumes their whole way of living. A falling out between friends on Facebook leads to an arisen burning down their neighbor's house. What next is bound to happen from the creation of Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment